Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 2012

Adoi memangla banyak cobwebs kat my blog ni..... :(

Updates. Syukur Mia is now doing her A levels, dapat JPA scholarship to do Law in UK. Both Anastassia n Puteri is in boarding school in the same state, senang sikit hati mama dia ni. Zaryff will be sitting for UPSR this Sept.

I've put on weight this month :(  argh. Wont be taking kuih or cake orders this year as I want to concerntrate dgn Zaryff. Am forcing myself to sit with him buat revision...

Thats all for now. Till later..... which is entah  bila.... huhu....

4 comments:

CS said...

assalam Helena

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan.. semoga dipermudahkah segala hal.

Congratulations to your daughter n to all your children :-)

Anonymous said...

Salam,
Ni adilah, your anak buah:) Do you have an email through which i can contact?

Helena said...

Adilah!! I was searching for you via internet but to no avail. Didnt realize you sent this message sbb i jarang bukak blog lately. Heard your son was not well masa wedding hari tu ye, if not boleh jumpa.

Contact me lena24112013@gmail.com

Helena said...

Dear CS, thanks dear.... sorry la sangat dah byk cobwebs tempat i ni...